Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll be able to find information regarding Soundly in order to get any questions answered that you may have. If you’re unable to find what you’re looking for or need to reach out to us directly, please feel free to contact us
How long do I have to play Soundly to reduce my snoring?
The Soundly therapy is effectively a physical therapy for your upper airway. Like other physical therapy programs it takes about 6-12 weeks to see progress.
How often do I have to keep doing Soundly after the 6 week program?
Results will vary based on the individual. We recommend a minimum of 6 weeks to see reductions in snoring. Then we recommend continuing to use Soundly on a daily basis. Generally, like other physical therapies there is at least a maintenance level of two days a week to keep the muscles strong and toned.
Does Soundly work for everyone?
No, snoring is a very complex physiological event. Soundly focuses on reducing tongue and soft palate snoring and does not address nasal snoring. Also, like other physical therapies individuals will respond differently. Some will see no or minor changes while others will see dramatic changes.
How do I track my snoring?
Does Soundly treat Sleep Apnea?
No, sleep apnea is a medical condition and Soundly is not FDA approved to treat sleep apnea. If you have sleep apnea or think you have sleep apnea, consult a doctor for treatment.
What happens at the end of a free trial?
At the end of the free trial, you will be automatically charged by Apple.
What happens at the end of my current subscription period?
Your membership will automatically renew at the same billing rate for the same duration of time as you previously subscribed unless you cancel your subscription or auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you purchased a subscription to the Service using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store on your Apple device, or through iTunes on your computer. Any cancellation procedures and/or requirements will be governed by the relevant Apple App Store terms.
To cancel your Soundly subscription, please turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription through the Apple App Store or iTunes by following the instructions below. After the automatic renewal of your subscription is turned off, you will not be billed for any further subscription renewals, but you will continue to receive access to your subscription until your current subscription period to the Service expires.
To turn off the automatic renewal of your Soundly subscription on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad or iPod), please follow the steps listed below. (Also, please note that this process is determined by Apple and these instructions could change from time to time at the sole discretion of Apple. You understand and agree that Peas and Love Corporation has no control over Apple’s decision to change and/or update the relevant terms. We recommend reviewing Apple’s help page for the most up to date instructions):
Unsubscribing from the App Store on your Apple device
- From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store.
- Select Featured from the menu at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “Manage” beneath the Subscriptions title. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select your Soundly subscription from the options.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Unsubscribing from iTunes on your computer
Launch iTunes from your computer.
- Select iTunes Store from the main menu, then select View Account.
- Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Select the Manage link to the right of Subscriptions.
- You’ll be taken to the Manage Subscriptions screen. Select your Soundly subscription from the options.
- You’ll be taken to the Edit Subscription screen with your subscription status and details. Click the Off radial button to turn off auto-renewal for your Soundly subscription.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Continue to confirm your choice.
Please note that after you turn off automatic renewal, the Soundly iOS app will not reflect the cancellation until the Subscription expires. As long as your iTunes settings state that your Subscription is canceled, it will not renew.
If you have any questions or need help canceling your subscription and turning off the auto-renewal from the App Store or iTunes, please contact Apple Customer Support.
Can I still use Soundly if I cancel my subscription?
You can continue using Soundly after you cancel your subscription up until the end of your billing period. Afterwards, you will be prompted to resubscribe.
If I cancel my subscription, is it valid until the end of my billing period?
I have additional questions. Who should I contact?